IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ADMISSION (2017 - 2018)
1. Form will be available from - 15.10.2016 to 04.02.2017 (Sat) without late fine.
2. Form can be taken with Late fine only paying cash Rs. 1000/-(One Thousand) on
Coaching Office Counter 06.02.2017(Monday) to 19.02.2017(Saturday).
3. Issue of Admit Card - up to 15th February-2017.
4. Date of Performance Test - 26.02.2017 (Sunday).
5. Venue of Examination/Performance Test - Swami Vivekanand Coaching Centre,
R.K.Ashram Road, Bela.
6. Reporting Time for Performance Test latest upto 10.30 a.m.
7. Time table & subjects for test of Performance (Written Only) for all Classes-2nd to 6th.
11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. - Mathematics F.M.-25, Time-30 minutes
11:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon - English F.M.-25, Time-30 minutes
12:00 noon to 12:30 p.m. - Hindi F.M.-25, Time-30 minutes
12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. - G.K./Reasoning & Science F.M.-25, Time-30 minutes.
8. Result of Performance Test on - 06.03.2017 (Monday).
9. Result can be seen on this website www.rsvncc.org and also on Mobile No. - 9835412369/9430051499 from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
10. Result of wait listed students on - 20.03.2017 (Monday).
11. We prepare the students for R.K.Mission, Sainik School, Military School and other reputed institutions all over India.
Steps For online Registration.
1. Download the Registration form. Click here.
2. Take a printout on normal/A4 sheet.
3. Fill the form with correct information.
4. Attach -01(one) extra photo with application form for issuing admit card.
5. Adequate Postal stamps on envelope to send admit card.
6. Prepare a Demand Draft of Rs 800 (With Postal Expense) in the favour of
"Vivekanand Education Foundation" Payable at - Muzaffarpur A/c.
7. Send to the below address.
Swami Vivekanand Coaching Centre
RamakrishnaAshram Road, Sri Krishna Nagar,
Infront of Nayandeep Eye Hospital, Bela
8. Admit Card will be sent by post.
For offline registration.
1. Registration Form is available at Office counter.
2. Cost of form Rs. 750.
3. IssuingAdmit Card - up to 15th February-2017.
Eligibility criteria of the student for admission test.
1. Students Currently in class 1 or 2 for the session 2016-2017, are eligible for Admission in Class 2. Age should be 06 yrs to 07 yrs on 01/07/2016.
2. Students Currently in class 2 or 3 for the session 2016-2017, are eligible for Admission in Class 3. Age should be 07 yrs to 08 yrs on 01/07/2016.
3. Students Currently in class 3 or 4 for the session 2016-2017, are eligible for Admission in Class 4. Age should be 08 yrs to 09 yrs on 01/07/2016.
4. Students Currently in class 4 or 5 for the session 2016-2017, are eligible for Admission in Class 5. Age should be 09 yrs to 10 yrs on 01/07/2016.
5. Students Currently in class 5 or 6 for the session 2016-2017, are eligible for Admission in Class 6. Age should be 10 yrs to 11 yrs on 01/07/2016.